How To Enroll?
- Visit the school today between 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM for a tour. Appointments are not necessary.
- Bring your child so they can prepare for a transition into their new school.
- Provide a deposit to reserve your space in class for immediate enrollment or pick a future date.
- Submit an enrollment application along with a copy of the child’s immunization record.
- You must submit the California Physician’s Report within the first two weeks of enrollment.
Admission to Wonderland Preschool is on a rolling, ongoing basis throughout the year. While most families complete registration during the fall and winter months, we continue to keep our programs open as long as space is available. We embrace a streamlined, low-stress process that allows families to complete enrollment immediately once they have decided that Wonderland Preschool is the right program for their child.
10440 Artesia Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706
To download the State of California Physician’s Report form (LIC 701), please click here. This form must be given to the school within two weeks of enrollment and stamped by the doctor.
Contact your Resource and Referral Agency (R&R) case worker and tell them you want to enroll your child at Wonderland Preschool. DCFS parents must first inform their case worker. Once they update their system the information will be sent to your designated R&R. It is very important you confirm with the R&R that they received the information and to send an approval letter to Wonderland Preschool by email or fax. Once received your child can start the days and hours identified on the approval form.